• Mental Health Week April 30 - May 30
  • Make Sure To Fill Out The Senior Survey Found In Canvas Email!
  • "Stallion Round-Up" campus photo documentaries out every two weeks!
  • Follow our IG @sjhexpress for Story Updates!
  • Download our app “Student News Source” for mobile updates!
  • College support with Mrs. Yazdani in the library!
Donate to The Express
$600
$800
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (1)

The Express intends this area to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments, which are subject to review by The Express staff before they appear, are expected to be respectful, constructive and not embarrass or ridicule any person or group of people. Comments made here may appear online and in our print edition with a response. The Express does not allow anonymous comments and we require a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed, but will be used to confirm your comments.
All The Express Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• K

Kylie KerkowApr 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I’ve never been one of your students but I disagree somewhat with your opinion.
    I understand that having Monday be a ditch day was not a very good representation of the school but it did get approved. If it didn’t get approved, it wouldn’t have happened. I can assure you that the class of 2013 has always been spirited and taken pride in our school. Our class cleaned up all of the stuff on campus and pulled weeds to make our school look better than it already does. It is unfair for you to place the blame for all of the negative aspects of clash of the classes on the seniors. Other classes broke rules and weren’t punished for it at all. If there are going to be rules they should at least be enforced. This whole competition puts everyone against each other and I feel like it should just be taken away because none of the classes did a great job at representing our school in a positive way. We love our school and I think we’re a little bit disappointed with the way this whole thing works. I totally respect your opinion, however, and do not mean to be offensive in any way.

Reply