• Makeup registration Monday, August 12 (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
  • Freshman registration August 6 (12:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
  • Junior registration August 6 (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
  • Sophomore registration August 5 (12:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
  • Senior registration August 5 (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
  • Cina Abedzadeh named new principal of SJHHS at June 12 board meeting
  • 6 Year Accreditation From WASC Granted: No mid-cycle Review
  • Mental Health Week April 30 - May 30
The story of San Juan as told by its students

Stallion Football Gallops Past Canyon in Home Opener and Continues on a 6 Game Winning Streak

After an 0-10 season, SJHHS Varsity football opened the new stadium with a win over Canyon high school and continued on a 5 game winning streak up to homecoming.
“The hardest part about last season was putting in all the hard work and not getting one single win,” said Evan Lottman #77, offensive lineman.
Most the players say senior leadership is the main difference between last year and this year.
During the first home game, which set the tone for future victories, the Stallions gave up a touchdown in the first quarter, but held the Canyon offense to 10 points the rest of the game. After going scoreless in the first quarter, the  Stallions put up 14 points in the second quarter, and 7 points in the fourth quarter.
Perhaps the most exciting play of the home opener was a trick play, which was a handoff to Corey White, who then handed the ball off to wide receiver Scott Hoover, then Scott on the reverse, tossed it back to quarterback Jacob Gibson, who in turn threw the ball to Kyle Mucerino for a huge gain. That play led to a touchdown later in the drive.
Stallions went on to defeat Canyon in a 21-17 thriller.
“Everyone was stoked, we won the first home game ever, the whole football team was really happy,” said Logan Newlan #31, defensive back.
The  game that followed was an away game at Artesia high school. This game was special because, Artesia is head coach Aaron Flowers alumni. The Stallions played a great game and came away with a 38-13 win to improve to 3-0.
The next week the Stallions returned home to play Marina high school. The team put a stomping on the Vikings, winning 28-7, improving to 4-0 on the season.
After the home victory the stallions traveled to Fullerton to battle in an offensive shootout. Bradley Kremer was clutch running for 122 yards for 3 touchdowns.
The following Friday, the Stallions played at home for the homecoming game. The Game was a good one, and the Stallion defence showed up to play, intercepting Dos Pueblos quarterback 3 times. Stallions went on to win again 27-14 improving to 6-0 and setting a new school record for most wins in a row.
Quarterback Jacob Gibson has thrown for 1096 yards and 10 touchdowns. Running back Bradley Kremer has rushed for 425 yards and 6 touchdowns. Star receiver Kyle Mucerino has received for 605 yards and 5 touchdowns.