• Makeup registration Monday, August 12 (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
  • Freshman registration August 6 (12:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
  • Junior registration August 6 (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
  • Sophomore registration August 5 (12:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
  • Senior registration August 5 (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
  • Cina Abedzadeh named new principal of SJHHS at June 12 board meeting
  • 6 Year Accreditation From WASC Granted: No mid-cycle Review
  • Mental Health Week April 30 - May 30
The story of San Juan as told by its students

Bands You Need To Hear Now: Washed Out

Washed Out isn’t something you blast at a house party with all your friends. Rather than being the main attraction, Washed Out is what you play after when you are walking home with only memories of a great night.
Ernest Greene from Georgia, USA started in 2009 with Washed Out. The name might be unusual but for a growing artist to be remembered, the name seems appropriate.
Greene released his debut album, Within and Without, in 2011 which ranked number 26 on Billboard 200.
Within and Without radiates a calming sensation that Greene emphasizes with his somber and filtered vocals.
Greene successfully transitions from electronic dance music to pop music throughout his work. Tracks like “Belong” contain more upbeat sounds that are perfect for those summer days. “Feel It All Around” and “Within and Without” resonate Greene’s hazy voice and a balance of beats that come ever so close to the definition of chillwave.
Although Washed Out may not be the life of the party, the calming and blissful anatomy of every track constructs a sublime mood for nostalgia.