Varsity Football Tackles League

Makayla Walders

Darius Jackson, 6, carries a smoke bomb during the last home football game against Aliso Niguel High School.

David De Anda, Sports Editor

Football, with a superb season, comes to a great conclusion  and is ready and fired up for CIF.

Six wins and three losses, and an amazing introduction from Eric Frith as he coaches a promising team packed with monster starters.

Their powerful offense consisted of quarterback Hudson Jones (sophomore 138 TPY, .762 CP, with a QB rating of 108.8), Chase Monarch (628 Yards, 6 runs), Carson Lewis (200 yards total), and Stephen Margaretis (288 yards, averaging 6.4).

This season has been strong upon holding the place of first in league with two wins and zero losses, towering over all the other teams.

The Stallions are holding it up and becoming great contenders for CIF. They are yet to play Laguna Hills to hold their spot on top or to lose it all against the upcoming game.

Laguna Hills, Trabuco Hills, Dana Hills, Aliso Niguel are the power schools in the Sea View League, and Laguna has the Stallions fishing for first with their record matching the Roughriders.  

Aliso Niguel High School holds the overall record, not counting league, with 7-1 but SJHHS comes on top in their league and nothing is holding them back from trying to come on top and seek victory coming into the next phase of football: CIF.