Link Crew Planning MORP: Prom for Freshman

David De Anda, Graphics Editor

Greetings, freshmen. If you all are tired of being lower classmen and thinking you can’t be involved as much then get ready for MORP! This dance provides freshmen a chance to experience going to a grand dance as close as Prom.

MORP is prom spelled backwards and is being headed by Link Crew proposed by Senior Dalton Flores and Lilly Borsack. “There will be an assortment of games, food, lights, music, and anything that is sure to make the experience a real one.” said Flores, who is in charge of food preparations.

Freshmen have tons of school spirit this year we have a super good group of link crew members that are ready to make more for success.

— Lilly Borsack

It will be held Friday, March 1st at 3:15pm. Mrs. Cooper is the advisor in Link Crew helping plan this event.

“Freshmen have tons of school spirit this year we have a super good group of link crew members that are ready to make more for success,” said Borsack.

“There is going to be a candy bar and photo booth, fun decorations, and lots of dancing [provided with an] ASB sound system. We hope all freshmen attend,” Borsack said, adding on to more details about what is in store for Freshmen.

This event has taken place in the past in the years 2015-2016 but had a low turnout. Although this may have been the case in past years, Dalton says, “this year we plan on having the largest freshmen turnout on a Link Crew organized in the history of the school.” MORP is open to all freshmen and Link Crew will be more than happy to have as much freshmen that wish to attend.