Writing for the Brand

• Athletic Director Armando Gonzalez Announces Departure

• Grad Night on 6/1

• Prices increase $0.25 at vending machines

• "Rock of Ages" Prom on May 13th at Anaheim House of Blues

• AP Exams end 5/12

• Stallion of The Year Nominees Announced: Miguel Bravo, Amanda Rooker, Jenna Bowman, Macey Bergstrom, and Charles Lindberg

Humans of San Juan: Mia Ferjulian

Starring+in+the+ABC+show+%E2%80%9CSpeechless%E2%80%9D%2C+Mia+Ferjulian%2C+was+featured+on+the+networks+episode+titled+%E2%80%9COscar+Party%E2%80%9D.++Mia+said+it+was+a+%E2%80%9Csplit+of+the+moment+experience%2C+my+actor+coach+said+there+was+a+gig+with+actress+Minnie+Driver%2C+my+mom+loves+Minnie+Driver%2C+so+I+was+excited.++It+was+also+a+very+daunting+process+%E2%80%9C.++Her+role+on+the+show+was+%E2%80%9Ca+daughter+named+Savannah+who+was+in+a+walker+and+the+mom+was+a+perfectionist%E2%80%9D+said+Mia.++Not+only+did+Mia+participate+in+the+televised+episode%2C+in+her+free+time+she+also+does+cheer%2C+at+Coast+Spirit+Athletics%2C+which+is+a+cheer+program+that+works+with+disabled+students+in+San+Juan+Capistrano.++Mia+doesn%27t+plan+on+participating+in+any+more+acting+projects%2C+but+she+said+if+the+opportunity+arises%2C+she+might+have+to+take+it.++
Starring in the ABC show “Speechless”, Mia Ferjulian, was featured on the networks episode titled “Oscar Party”.  Mia said it was a “split of the moment experience, my actor coach said there was a gig with actress Minnie Driver, my mom loves Minnie Driver, so I was excited.  It was also a very daunting process “.  Her role on the show was “a daughter named Savannah who was in a walker and the mom was a perfectionist” said Mia.  Not only did Mia participate in the televised episode, in her free time she also does cheer, at Coast Spirit Athletics, which is a cheer program that works with disabled students in San Juan Capistrano.  Mia doesn't plan on participating in any more acting projects, but she said if the opportunity arises, she might have to take it.

Starring in the ABC show “Speechless”, Mia Ferjulian, was featured on the networks episode titled “Oscar Party”. Mia said it was a “split of the moment experience, my actor coach said there was a gig with actress Minnie Driver, my mom loves Minnie Driver, so I was excited. It was also a very daunting process “. Her role on the show was “a daughter named Savannah who was in a walker and the mom was a perfectionist” said Mia. Not only did Mia participate in the televised episode, in her free time she also does cheer, at Coast Spirit Athletics, which is a cheer program that works with disabled students in San Juan Capistrano. Mia doesn't plan on participating in any more acting projects, but she said if the opportunity arises, she might have to take it.

Photo Courtesy of IMDb

Photo Courtesy of IMDb

Hannah Chon, Staff Writer

Photo Courtesy of IMDb. Mia is featured on the bottom left
Starring in the ABC show “Speechless”, Mia Ferjulian, was featured on the network’s episode titled “Oscar Party”.  Mia said it was a “split of the moment experience, my actor coach said there was a gig with actress Minnie Driver, my mom loves Minnie Driver, so I was excited. It was also a very daunting process .“ Her role on the show was “a daughter named Savannah who was in a walker and the mom was a perfectionist” said Mia. Not only did Mia participate in the televised episode, in her free time she also does cheer, at Coast Spirit Athletics, which is a cheer program that works with disabled students in San Juan Capistrano. An outstanding stallion, Mia doesn’t plan on participating in any more acting projects, but she said if the opportunity arises, she might have to take it.