Meet the Proctors

Payton Hardin

Frank Milano, one the longest working supervisors on this campus, showing off his “SJHHS 07” custom license plate that represents when he started working here and when the school opened.

Jimmy Burns, Boys Sports Editor

Frank Milano

Frank has been working here at SJHHS since the school opened in 2007. He always enjoys working with students and seeing kids succeed. He also loves to play out skits on the Mane Event. His favorite memory while working here is when he sees kids graduate and come back and sees they are succeeding in the  work world. “Do your job. There will be a lot of things that try and distract and get in your way, but don’t let them. Have a fun four years.”

Kim Jensen

Kim is going on 10 years here now. She loves interacting with students and being well-known at the school. She likes keeping students on track and helping them if they need it. Her favorite memory is when Mr. Jindra pranked her by putting bad things in a student locker and setting her up to find it. Her advice for students “Stay out of trouble, dress appropriately, and be kind. Have fun because these four years will fly by.”

Robert “Bob” Nietzel

Bob has been working at SJHHS since 2012. He likes being involved with the school and seeing kids succeed starting as a freshmen and ending as a senior. His favorite memory while working here is watching  all the lunchtime events over multicultural fair and Clash of Classes week. Bob also accepted the Medal of Honor from Barack Obama at the White House for his first cousin, a WWII veteran who was killed while serving. His advice to all, “Keep out of trouble and your head up. You may fail once or twice, but you’ll succeed.”

Enrique Loya

Enrique has been working here at SJHHS for 6 years now. He loves working with kids and watching them succeed and befriending them along the way. His favorite memory is watching former high school kids graduate from high school and college get excited to go out in the real world. His advice for all students, “Be good, pay attention, and follow the rules.”

Ivan Buich

Ivan is going on his second year of coaching water polo and his first year of being a proctor. Previously he coached boy/girls water polo at Santa Margarita for two years as well. He decided to become a proctor this year to connect more with the kids and form relationships with all types of students. His favorite memory so far is meeting all types of new students and already forming a better bond with the school. His advice to all students would be, “Keep working hard and don’t let anyone stop you.”

Soto Lanya

Soto is beginning her first semester, not only here at SJHHS, but in the district as well. Before becoming a supervisor, Soto worked for a fitness company for three years and also has her own greeting card business. She decided to become a proctor because she wanted to work for the district and be on the same schedule has her kids who also go to school in CUSD. Her favorite memory thus far is talking to students and working with such an amazing staff. Her advice to all students is, “Give respect to earn respect. Be nice and kind.”

Please note that Missy kicked cancer last year and has come back and is working part-time in the morning.

See slideshow for pictures of each proctor.