Men’s Wearhouse Prom Fashion Preview

Ben HIll (12) and Brandi Ortiz (12) pose at the fashion show that was held on May 2nd with the help of Men’s Wearhouse.

Ellie Holt, Art Editor

Men’s Wearhouse and The Express newspaper collaborated in the creation of an on-campus prom exposition and fashion show. The event advertised the tuxedos Men’s Wearhouse has to offer for students getting ready for prom.

Braeden Schmitt (10), Carlos Pita (11), Michael Cara (12), Benjamin Hill (12) , and Riley Glenn (11) from The Express staff were fitted for tuxedos, ties, and vests to wear in the fashion show.

Each tuxedo was hand picked to appeal to the variety of style-preferences among all the students watching the fashion show on campus, varying from the classic black and maroon combination of Hill’s ensemble to the sharp white tuxedo and shoes sported by Cara.

The boys were paired with a girl from The Express staff, each of whom flaunted a flower or corsage from Conroy’s Flowers. A few of the boys in the show also wore boutonnieres to showcase the arrangements they have to offer.

The pairs strutted their suits and floral arrangements in the central quad on campus while Men’s Wearhouse and Conroy’s Flowers advertised their companies.

This year, Conroy’s Flowers will offer a discount to all SJHHS students using this code SJHHSNP, so they will have no problem getting a flower for prom on June 6.